Style | Mint Romper + Navy Tassel (You Can Choose Grace Over Perfection)

Hi guys!

Today's message: You can choose grace over perfection! You can hold yourself to a standard of grace. Perfection does not exist. It's okay to be human. The other night I was editing some blog pictures and I felt self-concious about how the back of my legs looked in some denim shorts. I started to edit out the dimples on my photo editor when Fred asked "What are you doing?!" and I instantly knew I was doing something wrong when I saw his disappointed face. I thought for a second, what am I doing? Is it not okay to have dimples on your legs? I'm so glad he stopped me from editing them. I promote body positivity and I want to keep it that way! For my body too! And yes, I let myself be human. I have awesome legs. They get me from A to B and always have. They're strong and I'm thankful. I'm also thankful for those little dimples that have popped up on my legs after gaining some weight this year. I couldn't gain weight for a couple of years to save my life because my disease was at an all time high. I'm thankful for the healing I've received. I'm thankful that I can eat and keep the nutrients. I'm thankful that I'm becoming a healthy weight and that I'm able to be a stronger me. If that means dimples on my legs, I'll take them every time!

Also, my sister-in-law wrote an amazing body positive post! It's called Wear the D@mn Shorts (how fitting!) Read it here!

I'm so CRAZY about this mint romper from The Carriage House Boutique! It's such a pretty pastel color. I love it. I think this color looks beautiful on sun-kissed skin. I actually have somewhat of a tan right now and usually I can never say that ha ha.
As always, you can use my code:
bgby10 
for 10% off your order!

These studded sandals have been on my wish-list forever. BEARPAW is always killin' it with their sandals. They're so comfy and wonderfully made! I have a few pairs from years ago that look brand new. I love stud accents because they make anything look more chic (in moderation). These are the Julianna style in the color Pewter! They also have them in Tan.
As always, you can use my code:
BA171JZQZM 
for 25% your order! 
You can now get 25% off with my code until Aug.31st!

Tassels are still taking over the trends and I love a good tassel pendant! I also love a dark navy + mint color combo! If you wanna try Rocksbox for yourself, use code:
bgbychristinaxoxo for 1 free set! & It really is free! (:

Do you guys love rompers for summer?!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Similar Mint Romper - The Carriage House Boutique 
Julianna Studded Sandals - BEARPAW
Similar Silver Layered Bracelet - White House Black Market 
Dark Navy Tassel Necklace - Rocksbox | Aster
Similar Gray Cocoon Cardigan - Rue 21

Find me on:

Always be joyful. 
1 Thessalonians 5:16

* Thank you BEARPAW & thank you to The Carriage House Boutique for sponsoring this post! I received these items from them and all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting companies that support BG by Christina! 

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina