Style | OOTD Boho Print Tank + Denim Shorts!


Hi friends!

Just a quick & casual OOTD for you guys!

I don't know why, but it's so hard to get back on a normal schedule after a vacation! Do you guys feel that way? I've been having so much trouble sleeping through the night. I wake up a couple times throughout the night and sometimes I'll wake up wide awake at like 3 AM unable to fall asleep for a few hours. It stinks so much, because then my entire sleep schedule is disrupted for days.  I'm trying a lot of things, no screen time or caffeine after a certain time of night, lavender oils and diffuser, reading instead of turning on Netflix, light stretching, etc. I haven't found something that has worked 100% for me yet! I was really struggling with this issue through the winter, but it had gotten so much better. So if you have any tips, please let me know!

I hope you all have a great week!

P.S- As always, you can use my code:
BA171JZQZM for 15% off at BEARPAW!

Love,

Christina xx

{Wearing:}
Similar Boho Print Tank - Rue 21
Light Denim Shorts - H&M
Similar Feather Choker - Charming Charlie
Naomi Braided Sandals - BEARPAW

Find me on:

The enemy is not fighting you because you are weak. The enemy is fighting you because you have a purpose.
- UNASHAMED IMPACT 

* I received these sandals from BEARPAW. Thank you BEARPAW! Thank you for supporting companies that support BG by Christina!

Post a Comment

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina